Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Fathers day card!

I was feeling a bit crafty today so, I thought I would make my dad his fathers day card. I just LOVE making these cards especially because the whole time I am making it I think about him. See my dad lives about 2200 miles away from me and I miss him soo much. I moved away from home a long time ago, and the one think I miss most about "home" is my dad! He is a simple guy and that is one of the things I love the most about him. He is the type of guy that could tell you everything you need to know without speaking a word. We would sit at the kitchen table for hours not really saying much ( my dads not a big talker) and yet I learned so much. Thank you dad for being you!
Here is a card I know you'll love! 




I got this idea from doing a google search for fathers day cards.... Then landing here.....
                                  http://crafts.slides.kaboose.com/284-father-s-day-cards/7

Thanks for sharing the instructions and the template for this card!! This is soooo my dad!

I have made the fish and the wave into svg's if anyone would like to have it... please feel free to email me. I would be happy to send it to ya.


1 comment: