Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Here is what happeed on Tuesday 5/10 at Science Camp

It was a Coooooold night monday night! I slept maybe 2 hours and that was broken sleep. I was so tired the next day. But the adventure must continue.....

We went to the San Francisco Exploratorium. They really have a lot of exhibits there. We spent about 3 hours there. Here are a couple of pics.



Did you know black sand was magnetic?

This was made entirely out of match sticks! Amazing!

A toilet drinking fountain??? WHAT????  lol

An exhibit explaining waves and the structure of the Golden Gate Bridge.

Yep that's a big bubble! Pretty cool huh?!

Water cyclone.

This is a sand wheel. I have to admit I played with this one for a while. I thought this was really cool. Looks like a rose.

This exhibit was funny. You had to put your hand under the plate and have someone touch the fake hand on top. You are suppose to see if you can imagine feeling the tough. But on the other side was a hole that someone could actually touch your hand. LOL I freaked my daughter out.

This was fun......
Now off to have lunch at the park but the bridge.


I can never get tired of this view!
I have been to San Fran many times and everytime was on a clear day. This is the first time I seen it with fog coverage.




It was cold and windy there. Not the best pic of me but it was soooooo cold! We walked the beach for a few min before heading to Peir 39





A little shopping and a quick visit to see the Sea Lions. Not to many there this time, but still cool!

Last but not least on to the GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE.....










This is really an amazing bridge! It took about 45 min to walk over. ( I stopped many times to take pics)
This was really fun! 
Now back to camp. Can't wait for that nap! lol  

No comments:

Post a Comment