Saturday, May 7, 2011

Where does the time go?

There are never enough hours in the day! I am getting ready to leave for a week with my daughter on her science camp trip for school! She goes to a uber small school so parents are encouraged to go....they need the help! My son actually gets to join us as well, but hubby has to stay home.... Which he is fine with. He said it is going to be "MAN" week! LOL That scares me a bit! Haha. Just kidding. We are going to be camping out! Super excited about that. I will try and post while I am there but I am not sure how service will be. I made the girls in my daughters goup team shirts. They are so cute. They named their team....TEAM GAGA! Go figure! I will post pics of them tomorrow. They are drying and I need to put the finishing touches on them. But as of right now.... I can barely stay awake....

Hope all you mothers have a wonderful mothers day!!!!!

(((hugs)))

1 comment: